Help and advise on student visas for international students at NCUK Baku Office. Going to University is and exciting time but we also understand that you might have concerns or questions about your Visa. The student visa support service at NCUK Baku is here to help you through the visa application process. For further information please contact our office  



If you are 16 or over and want to study at higher education level, you’ll need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa.

You need to wait until you have an offer from a university or college before applying for your Tier 4 (General) student visa. Your university or college will then be able to give you a document called a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). To do this, your chosen institution needs to be approved by the UK government as a ‘licenced Tier 4 sponsor’.


Short term study visas are available to students who want to join courses that are up to six months long or English language courses up to 11 months long.



F Student Visa: for study at an accredited U.S. college or university or to study English at an English language institute

Applying to  the F- 1 student visa may vary depending on the Us embassy or consulate you are dealing wiyth. You will be required to pay a anon refundable visa application \fee.  There is an online visa application available, whoch allows you to complete and print the form to take to you F-1 visa interview.



When applying for a visa to Europe you will have to submit some required documents as part of the Schengen visa application process.

The Schengen States have created a list of the required documents for each purpose of entry in this territory, and these requirements are approximately the same for stay in each of them.